FINES4U takes the hassle out of administering and dealing with traffic fines. We specialise in large fleets, monitoring your traffic fines and dealing with them quickly, efficiently and legally to help you avoid the undesirable consequences that could follow. Most traffic fines are issued at the maximum permissible amount. On your behalf, FINES4U will forward an objection to the relevant state prosecutor and he/she can at his or her own discretion reduce or even withdraw a traffic fine.
If you have problems with Traffic Fines received by employees or drivers in the course of their duties, it can create huge problems and administrative nightmares for your Company. This is especially true for Companies who own a lot of vehicles that are on the road all the time.
• Reduction of traffic fines throughout South Africa
• Monthly reconciliation statement of all service fees and reduced traffic fines
• Monthly queries of all traffic fines pertaining to vehicles and persons on our database
In our experience we have seen that in most cases such fines do not get resolved timeously and Warrants for Arrest or Demerit Points under the new AARTO Act are issued due to the following reasons:
• Employees may receive fines and do not always reveal the fact to the Employer;
• The Employee leaves the Company before the fine has been sorted out and paid;
• The actual fines get lost or the Notice of the Fine does not reach the Company in time.
• The responsible person in the Company just doesn’t have the time to attend to the Fines or see to the timeous payment thereof.
We can attended to and resolve all Fines received by a Company on their vehicles, before they result in Warrants for Arrest. We will make sure the unnecessary burdening administration is sorted out timeously and save a lot of expensive man-hours. Our expert team will at the same time negotiate the possible reductions on Fines with the Traffic Prosecutors. Please feel free to contact Fines4U and let our expert team help you deal with your fines.